Will and probate law
Will and probate law is a specialist legal field which is concerned with ensuring that the wishes of the deceased are met. As such, a will sets out how a person's financial and other assets are to be
Will and probate solicitors can provide you with advice on all matters concerning:
- Will writing - drawing up a valid, binding will that will stand up to scrutiny
- Executor services - elect a wills and probate solicitor to execute your will or, if you have been nominated as executor of another person's will, get a wills and probate solicitor to help you
- Probate Law - the process of obtaining legal recognition of the validity of a will
- Trusts - property legally entrusted to a person with instructions to use it for another person, or persons benefit
- Contested probate - challenging a will
Finding the right will and probate solicitor
It is essential to use the right solicitor. For example, if you want to contest a will you will need a solicitor who specialises in contested probate.
We have award-winning lawyers throughout the UK, ready to assist with your case. Fill in the form and we'll be in touch.