Are you a law firm looking for additional clients?
How can membership of Contact Law generate significant new client business for your firm? What is it exactly that we do?
We are a legal referral network. We speak to members of the public or businesses who need legal help - and who aren't sure where to get it. In the UK we speak to around 3,000-4,000 people every month.
We then decide if that person has a case or not, and if we believe they do we refer them to one of the firms on our network. We refer by relevance of area of law, by geography and by funding options. So every month we pass leads to our network of firms, who then have the opportunity to turn that lead into a paying client.
To speak to someone directly regarding opportunities for your firm, call our Sales team on 0800 1777 164.
If you would like to see a few case studies of firms currently on our network, go to our case studies page.
What do we offer?
Client introductions that are pre-screened for quality
- Our trained case-handlers speak to each new client enquiry to ensure that we only pass on those clients that have a genuine need for legal services
- We save solicitors a significant amount of time - clients with no budget or where the case is not suitable for a no-win, no-fee arrangement get referred to free information sources, not into our solicitor network
Quality client introductions across all areas of law
- We generate several thousand client enquiries a month which are distributed to member firms
- We cover all areas of law including commercial, private client and litigation and will refer private-paying clients only (not legal aid)
Outsourced legal marketing
- We understand online marketing so our partner firms don't have to
- Nationwide offline advertising also gathers clients for firms
Generation of clients outside office hours
- The out of hours call centre we use captures additional clients for your firm
We help your firm succeed under Alternative Business Structures
The legal industry in the UK is changing, and with investors now able to come from any background, there will be challenges ahead for traditional firms
Our long association with Thomson Reuters and our knowledge of lead generation allows us to pool our resources and compete in a market that is getting busier by the moment
The ability of a firm to procure leads from several sources is going to be more and more important as consumers are given a greater range of options.
Genuine customer feedback
- We collect feedback on lawyers' services from each and every customer and are able to report this back to firms.
A simple pricing structure
- We bill a fixed monthly marketing fee that is calculated on the areas of law you want enquiries for and the volume you can take on. Our standard term is 12 months
- We will agree an annual number of clients you’d like to receive and for which areas of law, and calculate the total price from there - broken down into 12 monthly instalments. No matter the value of instructions of any instructions our leads generate for you, this fee always stays the same
If your firm is interested in receiving client introductions from Contact Law please call us on 0800 1777 164 or email email@example.com.
Fully compliant referrals
Contact Law UK Ltd is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. This registration is recorded at www.justice.gov.uk/claims-regulation (authorisation number CRM21308). We are also fully compliant with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 - specifically Chapter 9.
- Last Updated on 02/09/2015