Do you need the help of specialist tax lawyers or tax solicitors?

Contact Law has a network of tax solicitors and accountants located throughout the UK who can advise you on any personal or commercial tax-related issues, including income and capital gains taxes, inheritance tax, offshoring and domiciling, tax relief for CVS and EIS investments, employee incentivisation schemes, mergers & acquisitions, property and international transactions.

By using us you will save yourself time searching for a solicitor, and know that you are obtaining high quality and good value legal advice.

What does tax law apply to?

UK tax law governs the the whole range of taxes applying to individuals, businesses, goods, services, and assets. Using a tax law solicitor is not just something that businesses or individuals with high incomes should consider - tax law affects everyone, and using a specialist tax law solicitor could benefit your finances immensely.

How we can help

We have award-winning lawyers throughout the UK, ready to assist with your case. Fill in the form and we'll be in touch.

Important information

For [selected AoL] law, solicitors will charge a minimum fee of £250 to provide an initial consultation and written opinion on your case. We have a number of recommended law firms in our network who could provide this service to you at the most competitive price. If you would like to proceed, click ‘Paid advice’ below and one of our advisors will call you on a free-of-charge basis to discuss this further with you.