Contact Law quality assurance
You have the reassurance of dealing with quality-assured legal professionals through Contact Law for a number of reasons:
- All our solicitors are members of the Law Society and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and all of our legal representatives are members of the relevant regulatory body. The employment, personal injury and criminal injuries compensation legal representatives we work with are all regulated by the Ministry of Justice.
- We only work with solicitor firms and other legal representatives which have high levels of customer service
- We maintain the quality of our legal network by getting feedback from our clients to make sure they are happy with the quality of the service they are receiving from the recommended professional
- We choose the legal professionals we recommend for their specialist expertise in their area of law so you know you are talking to an expert for your issue not a general practitioner
- Contact Law solicitors are chosen for their competitive fees so you know you are getting excellent advice at the right price
- Contact Law is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities and our registration is recorded on www.justice.gov.uk/claims-regulation