Property tax law

There are several different types of tax you may find payable on your property at different times. As property is often the most valuable asset you will own the tax you pay will be not inconsiderable, and taking advice from a property tax solicitor is highly recommended.

The solicitors we use at Contact Law are well-versed in property and tax law, and can apply it to your situation. Whether or not Capital Gains Tax or Stamp Duty Land Tax will be applicable to your property, and what procedures you can take if so are vital to understand.

We have award-winning lawyers throughout the UK, ready to assist with your case. Fill in the form and we'll be in touch.