Will and probate law
To ensure will and probate work is done to the highest standard it is recommended that you find a specialist will and probate lawyer in this area of law.
This is what we specialise in.
Specialist areas of will and probate law:
Will and probate solicitors can provide you with advice on all matters concerning:
- Will writing - drawing up a valid, binding will that will stand up to scrutiny
- Executor services - elect a wills and probate solicitor to execute your will or, if you have been nominated as executor of another person's will, get a wills and probate solicitor to help you
- Probate Law - the process of obtaining legal recognition of the validity of a will
- Trusts - property legally entrusted to a person with instructions to use it for another person, or persons benefit
- Contested probate - challenging a will
Finding the right will and probate solicitor
It is essential to use the right solicitor. For example, if you want to contest a will you will need a solicitor who specialises in contested probate.
Contact Law is the UK’s leading legal brokerage company, helping you find the right will and probate solicitors. Whatever your situation, call us on 0808 129 5761 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best will and probate solicitor for your needs.
There is no charge to you for using our service. Our telephone advisors have excellent knowledge of the legal process and can recommend the best course of action and ensure you talk quickly to the right legal specialist for your needs.
Top quality solicitors
If you use our service we will get a specialist solicitor to call you, meaning you get the expert advice you need quickly and easily. The solicitors we work with can assist you with legal issues in any area of law in any part of the country. All Contact Law firms also have a service-level guarantee and many have Law Society accreditations in their area of expertise.
We always stay in contact with clients to get their feedback, ensuring our legal specialists meet the high standards of customer service we expect from our partner firms.
We work with solicitors right across the UK, from small, personal firms to large City firms. Whatever your requirements demand, we can offer you.