Will and probate law
Will and probate law is a specialist legal field which is concerned with ensuring that the wishes of the deceased are met. As such, a will sets out how a person's financial and other assets are to be
Will and probate solicitors can provide you with advice on all matters concerning:
- Will writing - drawing up a valid, binding will that will stand up to scrutiny
- Executor services - elect a wills and probate solicitor to execute your will or, if you have been nominated as executor of another person's will, get a wills and probate solicitor to help you
- Probate Law - the process of obtaining legal recognition of the validity of a will
- Trusts - property legally entrusted to a person with instructions to use it for another person, or persons benefit
- Contested probate - challenging a will
Finding the right will and probate solicitor
It is essential to use the right solicitor. For example, if you want to contest a will you will need a solicitor who specialises in contested probate.
Contact Law is the UK's leading legal brokerage company, helping you find the right will and probate solicitors. Whatever your situation, call us on 0800 1777 162 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best will and probate solicitor for your needs.