Are you a law firm looking for additional clients?
Contact Law are the market leader in lead generation services for legal specialists.
Established in 2006, Contact Law have been a reforming force throughout the legal sector. Ensuring that we generate our partner firms a continuous source of clients, we leave them to do what they do best, resolve legal issues.
To view our brochure please click here or to speak to someone directly regarding opportunities for your firm, call our Sales team on 0800 1777 164.
How does Contact Law work? How do you generate new business for my firm?
We are a legal referral network. We speak to members of the public or businesses who need legal help. In the UK we speak to around 10,000 people every month.
Our Case-Handling team are trained to acertain whether legal merit exists. If we believe it does, the case is referred to one of the firms on our network.
Every month we reject around 60% of the enquiries we receive. This leaves us with 40% of people who have been through our vetting process and that we believe have a genuine chance of converting into paying clients.
Our case studies page gives an insight into how we can help your firm take the next step forward.
What do we offer?
Client introductions that are pre-screened for quality
- Our trained case-handlers speak to each new client first to ensure that we only pass on those clients that have a genuine need for legal services
- We save solicitors a significant amount of time - clients with no budget, cases unsuitable for a no-win, no-fee arrangement or with no clear case are referred to free information sources, not into our solicitor network
Client introductions across all areas of law
- We generate several thousand client enquiries a month which are distributed to member firms
- We cover all areas of law including commercial, private client and litigation. We refer private-paying clients only (not legal aid)
Outsourced legal marketing
- We understand online marketing so our partner firms don't have to
- Nationwide offline advertising gathers clients for firms even when we're not around
Genuine customer feedback
- We collect feedback on each and every client we deal with and are able to report this back to our firms regardless on whether it is positive or negative in nature
A simple pricing structure
- We bill a fixed monthly marketing fee that is calculated on the areas of law your firm wants to grow and the volume you can accomodate. Our standard term is 12 months
- We will agree an annual number of clients you’d like to receive and for which areas of law. A total price is calculated from there and broken down into 12 monthly instalments. No matter the value of instructions our leads generate, this fee always stays the same
If your firm is interested in receiving client introductions from Contact Law please call us on 0800 1777 164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fully compliant referrals
Contact Law UK Ltd is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. This registration is recorded at www.justice.gov.uk/claims-regulation (authorisation number CRM21308). We are also fully compliant with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 - specifically Chapter 9.
- Last Updated on 05/03/2015
Listen to current partner firms discussing how we help them generate clients: