General information on tax law
There is a wealth of information contained within the area of tax law. As well as the different major types of tax commonly applicable to individuals and organisations, tax law impinges on other aspects of life such as wills and probate, trade and international law. It is an essential part of life in the UK, and something it is important to understand.
Within this General Information section we have pages on a range of relevant topics, including:
- International tax
- Tax and estate planning
- UK tax law
- Tax law firms
- Using tax advice
If you are looking for expert legal advice, please call us on 0800 1777 162 and let our experienced case handlers match you to the right solicitor for your needs. More legal information can be found in the articles on the right-hand side.
- How to make a tax claim
- How to use a tax barrister
- Obtaining tax legal advice
- Tax fees on subscriptions
- The benefits of relying on a tax accountant
- Understanding new tax laws
- Understanding the law and tax exemptions
- What is the law on tax evasion?
Our case-handler articles: