How can our media lawyers or media law solicitors help you?
Contact Law has a network of specialist media solicitors located throughout the UK who can advise you on any media-related legal matters. These can include privacy and data protection issues, content delivery, intellectual property and libel. Our solicitors have expertise in all media-related sectors, including internet & digital, publishing, broadcasting and music.
By using Contact Law you save yourself time searching for a solicitor and know that you are obtaining high quality and good value legal advice.
- Do you think someone is copying your digital property? Your website, your logo, your technology?
- Has someone defamed you on a forum?
- Do you need to ensure publishing contracts are watertight?
- Do you need to protect your image rights?
Media law spans a swathe of different areas of law, and solicitors often dabble in different sections. Speak to us, and ensure you get an expert solicitor in your area.
Contact Law is the UK’s leading legal brokerage company, helping you find the right media lawyer experienced in your area of media law. Whatever your situation, call us on 0800 1777 162 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best solicitor for your needs.
There is no charge to you for using our service. Our telephone advisors have excellent knowledge of the legal process and can recommend the best course of action and ensure you talk quickly to the right legal specialist for your needs.
Top quality solicitors
If you use our service we will get a specialist solicitor to call you, meaning you get the expert advice you need quickly and easily. The solicitors we work with can assist you with legal issues in any area of law in any part of the country. All Contact Law firms also have a service-level guarantee and many have Law Society accreditations in their area of expertise.
We always stay in contact with clients to get their feedback, ensuring our legal specialists meet the high standards of customer service we expect from our partner firms.
More than 5,000 solicitors across the UK are accessible right now if you use Contact Law.
- Blogging and the Law
- Broadcasting law
- Communications lawyers and how they can help you
- How a TV lawyer can help you
- How to use a magazine lawyer
- Law and the Media
- Media and entertainment law
- Media lawyers and how they can help
- Radio laws
- TV laws and the media
- The importance of magazine lawyers
- Using an advertising lawyer
- Using entertainment lawyers for your case