Well drafted contracts in business are valuable because they can help to minimize the risk that misunderstandings and disputes will occur as well as ensure that your business is protected in the event of sometimes not immediately foreseeable.
Each business industry has its own specific characteristics, common practices and standard terms that may be expected to apply. It is therefore important that if you need to seek advice if you are considering entering a particular contract or if you need clarification on an existing contract, you seek advice from a contract solicitor who has experience of your industry and business practices.
Our contract solicitors have worked in all areas of industry, from merchant shipping contracts to IT software agreements to the magazine and advertising industries. Depending on which business you are in, we will be able to put you in touch with the right contract solicitor who will be able to provide you with industry specific commercial advice. Our contract solicitors can also assist you with negotiations to ensure any contract includes the terms necessary for your business.
Our contract solicitors are experienced in commercial law, employment law, media law, sports law and more, and will be able to advise you on most types of agreements including:
- Agency, distribution, and franchise agreements
- Terms and conditions of sale, purchase and employment
- Business to business collaborations, including joint ventures and research and development agreements
- Specialist purchase and supply agreements
- Service agreements, maintenance contracts, agreements for leasing, hire purchase and outsourcing and IT
- Intellectual property licences and assignments
- Marketing and sponsorship agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Haulage agreements
If you have any questions or would like our help in finding a contract solicitor who can advise you on your matter please call us at 0800 1777 162 or complete the web-form above.