Using a commercial property solicitor
Before entering into a lease or buying or selling a commercial property, it is important that you find a solicitor with expertise in commercial property work. Contact Law will find you a specialist in this field at no charge.
Commercial property solicitors: experts in property law
Most commercial property solicitor firms will be able to assist with the following areas:
- Advice on all aspects commercial law, including buying and selling commercial freehold and leasehold premises including licensed premises, hotels, industrial estates, office units and retail premises
- Advice for institutional and individual landlords and tenants in the negotiation of business leases and leasehold matters generally and in particular statutory rights and obligations
- Advice on and preparation of property option agreements
- Assistance in relation to the law concerning planning and environmental issues
- Assignments and renewals of business leases
- Advice on all aspects of land acquisition, site development and disposal
- Property-related security work
- Advice on the formation of commercial management companies
How we can help finding the right commercial property solicitor
Contact Law works with more than 5,000 solicitors across the UK on its network, including commercial property law solicitors. We can find the best commercial property solicitor for you based on your preferences. You will be put in touch with a specialist directly and quickly.
Contact Law is the UK’s leading legal brokerage company, helping you find the right commercial property solicitor. Whatever your situation, call us on 0800 1777 162 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best solicitor for your needs.