Is your company having to sue to claim what you believe is rightfully yours?
Contact Law has commercial litigators located throughout the UK who can assist you in resolving any disputes you are involved in.
This includes breach of contract, shareholder disputes, professional negligence, defamation and debt collection.
A commercial litigation solicitor can help your company with a range of matters, including:
- Thorough assessments of the strengths and weaknesses of claims and practical civil litigation advice for the resolution of commercial disputes
- Advice on the conduct of negotiations and carrying out negotiations on behalf of clients at all stages of a claim
- Debt recovery
- Advising on partnership disputes and all partnership litigation matters.
- Insolvency advice including presenting of statutory demands, presenting and defending, winding up petitions and advising on company voluntary arrangements
- Property litigation
- Advising on all forms of commercial contract disputes including disputes as to terms and misrepresentations
- Construction litigation
Our network also contains solicitors with expertise in alternative dispute resolution should this be the best course of action. When the costs of litigation are prohibitive, conditional fee arrangements are also available for suitable cases.
Litigation questions? Contact us now
Contact Law is the UK’s leading legal brokerage company, helping you find the right specialist litigation solicitor. Whatever your situation, call us on 0800 1777 168 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best solicitor for your needs.
There is no charge to you for using our service. Our telephone advisors have excellent knowledge of the legal process and can recommend the best course of action and ensure you talk quickly to the right legal specialist for your needs.
Top quality solicitors
If you use our service we will get a specialist solicitor to call you, meaning you get the expert advice you need quickly and easily. The solicitors we work with can assist you with legal issues in any area of law in any part of the country. All Contact Law firms also have a service-level guarantee and many have Law Society accreditations in their area of expertise.
We always stay in contact with clients to get their feedback, ensuring our legal specialists meet the high standards of customer service we expect from our partner firms.
More than 5,000 solicitors across the UK are accessible right now if you use Contact Law.
- Commercial disputes
- Commercial litigation lawyers
- Corporate litigation
- Insurance against litigation
- International litigation
- Litigation and banking
- Litigation and small businesses
- Using a litigation lawyer
- What is commercial litigation?
- Working with a business litigation lawyer