Immigration law and solicitors
The area of immigration law is becoming increasingly complex as the UK Government introduces changes to immigration law and visas. The key to success in a UK immigration application is knowledge and understanding of legal rules and regulations within immigration law and how they apply to your individual application.
Immigration law: how we can help
Contact Law has more than 5,000 solicitors across the UK on its network, including immigration solicitors. We can find the best immigration solicitors for you based on your preferences.
The immigration solicitors in our network have the expertise and dedication necessary to identify the points relevant to your specific situation and will assess your position quickly and precisely. This ensures that your application has the best chance of being approved.
The immigration solicitors Contact Law recommends are all chosen based on their commitment to providing quality customer service. We get feedback from our clients to make sure they are happy with their chosen solicitor.
Immigration law: the specialist areas
Our specialist immigration solicitors will be able to give legal advice in the following areas:
- Applications for business related visas
- Sponsorship licensing (formerly work permits)
- Highly Skilled Migrant Programme
- Settlement Visas (Visas for non-EU Nationals who marry a UK Citizen)
- Student Visas
- European Union Residence Permits (a Visa for an EU National married to a UK Citizen)
- Permanent Residency (Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK)
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen
- Obtaining a British Passport
- Bringing dependent relatives into the UK
- Applications for indefinite leave to remain under the ten year and fourteen year rules
- Overstayers who are eligible to legalise their status in the UK
- Representing you through an appeal or application process
- Applications relating to inter-country adoptions
- Applications for leave to enter or remain in order to exercise rights of access to a UK resident child
- Applications for sportspersons
Contact Law is the UK’s leading legal brokerage company, helping you find the right immigration solicitors. Whatever your situation, call us on 0800 433 4846 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best immigration solicitor for your needs.
- Last Updated on 13/05/2013