Family law - how we can help you
Family law provides the legal framework
Finding quality family law solicitors
It is important to find family law solicitors that you can trust to do the best for you and your family. We work with hundreds of family law solicitors around the UK, and will find the best solicitor for you based on your preferences.
Specialist family lawyers
We have a strong and very experienced network of specialist family law solicitors covering a wide spectrum of family law matters. Many of our solicitors are experienced in dealing with both national and international clients. For example, some of our family law solicitors specialise in international child abduction.
Family mediation and collaborative law
We can also offer alternative methods of dispute resolution such as mediation and collaborative family law services for clients who would rather try to resolve matters without having to go through the court system. Collaborative family law services aim to resolve things through structured, regular face-to-face meetings between both sides. If you would like to read more about mediation please go to our mediation page.
Specialist areas of family law:
The most common matters our family law solicitors advise on include (but not restricted to):
- Prenuptial / postnuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements or disputes
- International family law
- Issues relating to unmarried/same sex couples
- Divorce (contested and uncontested), separation and financial issues
- Family businesses and trusts
- Ancillary relief
- Private children law, including parental responsibility, residence, contact, parentage declaration
- Child abduction and parental relocation abroad
- Child care, custody, child support
- Domestic violence/harassment
- Mediation/collaborative family law
If you think that your family law case will require legal aid, have a look at this page on legal aid lawyers and call the number on that page.
How we can help
We are the UK’s leading legal brokerage company, helping you find the right family solicitor. Whatever your situation, call us on 0800 1777 162 or fill in the web-form to the right and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best family law solicitors for your needs. We will then follow up to make sure you're happy with your chosen solicitor.
- Last Updated on 13/05/2013