1) For employees
If you have an issue at work, you may need the help of a lawyer or other legal representative who is experienced in employment law. If you feel you've been the victim of an unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, of discrimination or another employment law issue, let Contact Law find the right legal representative for you at no charge.
Applicable issues employment law solicitors can help you with include:
- Age, ability, race or sex discrimination
- Constructive dismissal
- Unfair dismissal
- Basic rights
- Minimum wage
- Maternity, paternity and parental rights
- Compromise agreements
- Employment tribunals
Employment law: do you need help?
If any of the above issues affect you then let us put you in contact with an employment solicitor who can discuss your situation. Call 0800 1777 162 or fill in the web-form above and let us match you to a local specialist solicitor.
2) For employers
With increasing numbers of employment tribunals getting the right employment law advisor has never been more important. Contact Law will help your company find the right employment law solicitor at no charge.
Our employment law experts are able to advise employers in respect of employment rights and duties including recruitment, severance, dismissal and redundancy issues. For example:
- Drawing up and advising on compromise agreements
- Advising in respect of business transfers and the implications for business proprietors and employees
- Advising on matters brought before the industrial tribunal and other courts, namely dealing with unfair and wrongful dismissals and discrimination issues
- Directors' service contracts and employee contracts
- Director and employee incentive schemes
- Advising on staff manuals and policies, disciplinary, ill health, capability and grievance procedures
- Advising on new legislation and providing guidance on the latest decisions of the employment tribunals
Other applicable issues employment law solicitors can help you and your business with include:
- Dealing with discrimination complaints
- Investigating unfair and wrongful dismissal claims
- Wage disagreements
- Flexible working hours and parental issues
- Compromise agreements in case of dismissals
- Redundancies and retirement - ensuring the process is fair for your employees
- Employment tribunals
Employment law: contact us
Contact Law is the UK’s leading legal brokerage company, helping you find an employment law solicitor. Whatever your situation, call us on 0800 1777 162 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best solicitor for your needs.
- Last Updated on 13/05/2013