Company and commercial lawyers
Before entering into any commercial arrangements it is important that you find a corporate lawyer in the UK with expertise in corporate and commercial law.
These arrangements can include business formations, mergers & acquisitions, financing arrangements or shareholder agreements. We will find an expert corporate and commercial law solicitor suitable for your needs at no charge to you.
Specialist areas of commercial law
Most corporate and commercial law solicitors will be able to assist with the following areas of corporate law and commercial law:
- Advising on all aspects of corporate and commercial law including business formations by means of a limited company, partnership, or limited liability partnership, depending on the circumstances, and also joint venture arrangements
- Mergers and acquisitions including business and asset sales and purchases
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins including advising on associated financing arrangements
- Corporate reorganisations and schemes of arrangements
- Subscription and shareholders agreements
- Advice to company directors on their corporate responsibilities
Company law is one of the most challenging and complex areas of law, and it is vital to use experienced corporate lawyers and solicitors in the UK.
How we can help
We work with more than 5,000 solicitors across the UK, including corporate and commercial solicitors specialising in company law. We can find the best corporate lawyer or solicitor in the UK for you based on your preferences at no cost to you.
Contact Law is the UK’s leading legal brokerage company, helping you find the right commercial solicitor. Whatever your situation, call us on 0800 1777 162 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best corporate and commercial solicitors for your business needs.
- Last Updated on 13/05/2013