UK tax law: what should you know?
UK tax law governs the the whole range of taxes applying to individuals, businesses, goods, services, and assets.
Specialist tax law areas
We have a network of specialist tax solicitors located throughout the UK who provide practical and cost-effective legal advice and guidance to corporate and individual taxpayers, on a wide range of tax law matters including:
- Tax planning for SMEs and high net worth individuals
- Advice on direct and indirect taxation
- Representation in disputes and problems with HM Revenue and Customs
- VAT recovery strategies
- SDLT mitigation
- Tax and VAT investigations
- Advocacy at tax and VAT tribunals
- Tax-efficient remuneration planning for employees, including employee share schemes
- Tax structuring for corporate finance and private equity
- Corporate tax
- International tax
- Employee share plans
- Public sector and charities
- Property tax
- Tax on capital projects and finance
- Tax litigation and the tax aspects of private equity and outsourcing
Using a tax law solicitor
Using a tax law solicitor is not just something that businesses or individuals with high incomes should consider: tax law affects everyone, and using a specialist tax law solicitor could benefit your finances immensely.
How we can help
We are the UK’s leading legal brokerage company, working with hundreds of tax solicitors across the country. Whatever your situation, call us on 0800 1777 162 or fill in the web-form above and let our dedicated case handlers match you to the best UK tax law legal help.
- Last Updated on 13/05/2013